The E-Learning Design Workshop (3 days)
What Is It?
This is a three-day, practical, hands-on program focused on giving you the tools you need for designing e-learning strategies that engage your learners and meet your company’s key business needs. The workshop is based on proven e-learning design principles. Whether or not you have prior experience with e-learning, this workshop will provide you with the essential skills to create e-learning initiatives that get results. Each participant receives a personal copy of the E-Learning Design Workshop binder, a 222-page step-by-step guide to e-learning development, along with an accompanying CD containing design samples, tools, and templates.
Note: So that you can use the tools and examples provided to you on the CD, be sure to bring your laptop to the workshop!
- E-Learning Design Foundations
- Leveraging Technology for Success
- Designing for Results: Task-Based E-Learning
- Designing Effective E-Learning Tutorials
- Engaging the Learner: Scenarios, Games, and Activities
- Project Management and Evaluation for E-Learning
- Thinking Outside the Box: Blending E-Learning & Performance Support Solutions
Who Should Attend?
- Course developers, content experts, and trainers who want to learn to design e-learning programs from scratch, or build a strategy to convert existing training materials into effective and engaging e-learning programs that are directly connected to their company’s key business needs
- Project managers who manage the development of e-learning projects, either with their staff or with contractors
- Training managers who want a consistent methodology and better approach to designing e-learning initiatives
- Web developers who want an effective instructional design strategy for developing e-learning programs
- Product and line managers who need a better way to get key information disseminated to their team members and customers quickly and efficiently