Training Development Services
Instructional Design Capabilities
When you have a project that must be completed in record time or that requires specialized skills, DSA’s project teams can provide a dedicated resource, a fresh perspective, a broad base of experience, and an innovative approach to your project.
10 great reasons to let DSA develop your training
- DSA uses a systematic approach focused on business results.
- Our development teams are tailored to your specialized project.
- DSA has an award-winning track record with over 800 projects completed.
- Our team delivers on time and within budget while maintaining positive client relations.
- DSA can respond quickly to start a project.
- Customer service and responsiveness is our keystone.
- DSA completes complex projects in record time.
- We teach the process, allowing us to clearly articulate needs and processes to the project team.
- We are a full-service company from needs assessment, to media production, to implementation.
- We practice a value-added approach through creative instructional designs.
- Instructor-Led Training (ILT)
- Synchronous and Asynchronous E-Learning Systems
- Blended Learning Solutions
- Structured On-the-Job Training (OJT)
Custom Project Experience
- Strategic Initiative Training
- Sales Training
- Financial Analyst Training
- Manufacturing Process Training
- Finance for Managers Training
- Product Life Cycle Training
- Database Software Training
- End-User Documentation
- Software Systems Training
- Procedures for Technical Support
- Customer Service Training
Partial List of Clients
- Apple Computer, Inc.
- Bechtel Corporation
- The Boeing Company
- Caterpillar, Inc.
- Sandia National Laboratory
Related Article: What can be done to organize ISD work in today’s fast-paced, cost-conscious environment, while still getting the outcomes and results desired? To get a taste of our approach, read Darryl Sink’s ISD: Faster, Better, Easier (PDF), published in ISPI’s Performance and Instruction Journal.