Training Development Services
Instructional Design Capabilities
When you have a project that must be completed in record time or that requires specialized skills, DSA’s project teams can provide a dedicated resource, a fresh perspective, a broad base of experience, and an innovative approach to your project.
Darryl L. Sink & Associates, Inc. is a full service instructional development company specializing in developing training solutions tied to business problems or opportunities. DSA is expert in helping you select an optimal delivery system, then forming a team with the specializations necessary to develop training programs utilizing that delivery system.
DSA delivers the results you want because of our high-level instructional design capabilities, our extensive project management experience, and a devotion to exceeding customer service expectations.
10 great reasons to let DSA develop your training
- DSA uses a systematic approach focused on business results.
- Our development teams are tailored to your specialized project.
- DSA has an award-winning track record with over 800 projects completed.
- Our team delivers on time and within budget while maintaining positive client relations.
- DSA can respond quickly to start a project.
- Customer service and responsiveness is our keystone.
- DSA completes complex projects in record time.
- We teach the process, allowing us to clearly articulate needs and processes to the project team.
- We are a full-service company from needs assessment, to media production, to implementation.
- We practice a value-added approach through creative instructional designs.
- Networked E-Learning
- Instructor-Led Training (ILT)
- Blended Learning Solutions
- CD-ROM and DVD-Based Training
- Structured On-the-Job Training (OJT)
- Print–Based Self-Instructional Training
- Interactive Distance Learning (IDL)
Custom Project Experience
- Sales Training
- Financial Analyst Training
- Manufacturing Process Training
- Finance for Managers Training
- Product Life Cycle Training
- Database Software Training
- Project Management Training
- Order Fullfillment/Management Training
- Training as a Result of Re–engineering
- Software Systems Training
- Procedures for Technical Support
- Customer Service Training
Partial List of Clients
- Apple Computer, Inc.
- Bechtel Corporation
- The Boeing Company
- Caterpillar, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Learning Tree International
- Lincoln National Life Insurance Company