DSA has been developing computer-based solutions since 1985. Today, e-learning and blended learning approaches make up about 50% of DSA’s custom development work. Projects have varied from relatively short single topic modules, to more lengthy courses, to whole curricula for a specific job or career path.
Custom E-Learning Project Experience
- Management training
- Equipment technician training
- Sales training and product knowledge training
- Software training
- Regulatory and compliance training
- Support for key strategic initiatives
Six Client Examples
- Caterpillar University: The conversion of lab-based and instructor-led courses into a Web-based format for corporate wide distribution.
- Caterpillar, Inc.: A technician’s curriculum using a blended solution. The blended solution consisted of a series of asynchronous e-learning modules and four-day hands-on lab for their natural gas engine technicians worldwide.
- Veritas Software Corporation (now a part of Symantec): A product knowledge sales training program consisting of 26 e-learning modules required before coming to an instructor facilitated class using role-plays and simulations.
- HP: A financial planning web tool that contains ten e-learning modules and nearly 100 job aids organized by topics and categories.
- Citibank: The teaching of Basic Banking Fundamentals. Selling Global Trade Services, and Fiduciary Responsibilities. Many of these were translated into Spanish and Portuguese.
- QAD Software: A blended learning solution involving asynchronous e-learning modules and webinars for managers company wide.
Be sure to ask us for examples similar to what you need. Call Darryl Sink at 1-800-650-7465 to discuss your needs.
Working with your internal project manager and content expert(s), DSA designers follow proven processes and procedures to cooperatively create your e-learning and other distance learning programs. Click here to see our e-learning development process.
We are also proficient at developing on-line job aids, quick reference guides and computer support tools to accompany e-learning training programs and to aid in transfer of the training to the work place environment.
Other Media and Delivery systems
While instructor-led and e-learning training remain the substantial portion of DSA’s custom design work, we have developed training in all forms of educational media and delivery systems, including virtual classrooms, synchronous and asynchronous e-learning, blended learning and video/rich media approaches.
Be sure to ask us about our experience with other delivery systems and media you may be interested in developing. Call Darryl Sink at 1-800-650-7465 to discuss your needs.