Six Client Examples
- Caterpillar University: The conversion of lab-based and instructor-led courses into a Web-based format for corporate wide distribution.
- Caterpillar, Inc.: A technician’s curriculum using a blended solution. The blended solution consisted of a series of asynchronous e-learning modules and four-day hands-on lab for their natural gas engine technicians worldwide.
- Veritas Software Corporation (now a part of Symantec): A product knowledge sales training program consisting of 26 e-learning modules required before coming to an instructor facilitated class using role-plays and simulations.
- HP: A financial planning web tool that contains ten e-learning modules and nearly 100 job aids organized by topics and categories.
- Citibank: The teaching of Basic Banking Fundamentals. Selling Global Trade Services, and Fiduciary Responsibilities. Many of these were translated into Spanish and Portuguese.
- QAD Software: A blended learning solution involving asynchronous e-learning modules and webinars for managers company wide.
Ask us for examples similar to what you need. Call Darryl Sink at 831-915-4399 to discuss your needs.
Working with your internal project manager and content expert(s), DSA designers follow proven processes and procedures to cooperatively create your e-learning and other distance learning programs.
Other Media and Delivery systems
While instructor-led and e-learning training remain a substantial portion of DSA’s custom design work, we have developed training in all forms of educational media and delivery systems, including virtual classrooms, synchronous and asynchronous e-learning, blended learning and video/rich media approaches.
We are also proficient at developing on-line job aids, quick reference guides and computer support tools to accompany e-learning training programs and to aid in transfer of the training to the work place environment
Ask us about our experience with other delivery systems and media you may be interested in developing. Call Darryl Sink at 831-915-4399 to discuss your needs.