DSA's Award Winnning Custom Design—Defining Success
DSA has extensive experience in managing and developing complex projects from conceptualization through analysis, design/development, evaluation, production, and implementation. DSA is in its 29th year of creating great learning experiences. So, with that much experience under our belts, what are some of the factors we look at in defining a successful engagement?
- Did we meet the business/organizational need?
- Did we meet the individual needs of the learner?
- Were the learners motivated to use the training? Did they perceive the training as a great learning experience?
- Did we exceed the expectations of our immediate client? DSA always takes a value-add approach.
- Did we manage the change process with the client so the transfer occurred?
- Did we work in a cooperative way so that we were easy to do business with?
- Project management: Were we on time and within budget?
- Does the client prefer DSA for repeated engagements? Are we invited back?
- Did we understand and meet the client's definition of success?
We've provided a white paper HERE with the details on a very (award winning) successful engagement with Learning Tree International.
Take a look at the strategic intitatives in your company, then call Darryl at 800-650-7465 (Free!) to see how DSA can match your definition of success.
In Company Workshops
Have a group? Let us come to you!
We offer a program of co-hosting and co-marketing our workshops if you have a very small group. The advantage: you will get your people trained at your site, and others benefit. Call Jane today at 800-650-7465 for details.
Upcoming DSA Events
Darryl Sink Speaks at Indiana University Summer Colloquium, coming July 10-11, at the main campus in Bloomington Indiana.
Meet Us in St. Louis for The E-Learning Design Workshop: Results Focused Pre-conference workshop
International Society for Performance Improvement
September 22 to Wednesday,
8:30am to 5:00pm.
Location and registration information.
Live and Online—The Instructional Developer Workshop
Begins: September 22, 2009
Darryl presents 4 (two hour) sessions starting on 11/22/2009, sponsored by Training Magazine. Registration and more information.
Online anytime: DSA's The Course Developer Workshop Online
Here's your chance to get work done while you learn. You'll get expert feedback from your facilitator, Dr. Paul Swan, a very experienced DSA instructional designer. Many of you have seen Dr. Swan speaking at conferences or presenting one of DSA's workshops.