Darryl L. Sink and Associates, Inc. (DSA) designs and develops learning and performance solutions that get results for business, government agencies, and non-profits.With over 800 projects developed, our e-learning and instructor-led training solutions provide effective, efficient, and appealing learning experiences that are integral to employee performance in the workplace.
DSA Upcoming Workshops
Training Magazine’s Live and Online Certificate Program, “Instructional Design Certificate: Performance-Based and Results-Focused” – back by popular demand!
This interactive certificate uses real world examples to explore each phase of the instructional design process from analysis, design, development, and implementation to evaluation. You will learn how to apply the ISD process in the context of your own project. Lessons are taught by Dr. Darryl Sink.
Wednesday, May 8, 2013-Friday, May 10, 2013
Wednesday, May 15, 2013-Friday, May 17, 2013
- Session One: Tuesday, October 1, 2013
- Session Two: Thursday, October 3, 2013
- Session Three: Tuesday, October 8, 2013
- Session Four: Thursday, October 10, 2013
The Course Developer Workshop
Online lessons – now updated – are available to you anytime-24/7. You will work on a project of your own, with the expert help of a DSA senior-level instructional designer who will offer detailed feedback on your lessons. This is a one-on-one experience designed just for you and your particular project. You will receive The Course Developer Workshop Participant Guide–247 pages full of job aids, examples, tools and tips for design/development success. Each step through the workshop is a clearly explained lesson, with examples and learning activities, presented by Dr. Darryl Sink.
- Cost? All of this for $699.
- Have A Group? Consider an In-Company workshop–we’ll come to you!
Feedback from Satisfied Customers of Darryl’s
Training Magazine “Live and Online” Session
- The course material was direct and I was easily able to relate it to the real world. I greatly appreciated the practical tools and job aids which I implemented in into my job immediately. I really feel the course increased the quality of my training products.
Director, HR Business Partner
Square Two Financial
- As a new member to the field, I was able to learn so much information in such a short amount of time.
Dr. Sink’s TIPS Newsletter
Sign up for the TIPS Newsletter
Learn proven techniques and tips for your instructional design and development, straight from DSA and our associates – for free!
Free Downloads from DSA
Read about the history of ISD models and basic learning theories in Dr. Sink’s recent chapter in the ASTD Handbook for Workplace Learning Professionals. Also ISD: Faster, Better, Easier (PDF), published in ISPI’s Performance and Instruction Journal. More…